Create ten puzzles using various trims and notions. These pieces can be calming by keeping hands busy. Bind edges for pages. Sew together for quilt. Not intended for use by children under five.
- Provide stimulation for fidgeting hands of Alzheimer's, dementia and autistic people
- Soothes fidgeting, stimulates senses and entertains, helping them to focus
- Trims provide texture and embellishments create sensory puzzles to maneuver, search, slide, button and zip
- Zipper case and key fob are convenient and inconspicuous to take to school
- Individual pages can be introduced as needed
- Lap quilt provides stimulation and entertainment
Puzzles 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 9, 10, Layouts A, B, C, Key Fob D, Puzzle 8 Applique, Puzzle Contrasts 9, 10: Cotton / Cotton Blends.
Puzzle 4, 6, 7, 8 Contrasts: Organza.
Puzzle 3 Contrast: Clear Vinyl.
Key Fob D also 2" (5cm) square remnant, Long Pile Fleece or Faux Fur, Organza remnants.
Interfacing for Layouts A, B, C: Flannel.
Interfacing for Key Fob D: Craft-Weight.